Purchase the book “Best Behaviour” direct from the Author.
“Best Behaviour” is the quintessential professional development guide for leaders, HR professionals, coaches and cultural change experts. My book is empowering, intuitive and therefore offers practical street-smart advice for business and community influencers to transform workplace environments. With testimonials by some of Australia’s leading coaches, thought leaders, and Dr John Demartini, one of the world’s most respected behaviourists, “Best Behaviour” is a must have, highly recommended professional guide for entrepreneurs around the world.
As a professional development book ,"Best Behaviour" will change your life and supercharge your business growth. Published by Michael Hanrahan Publishing (MHP).
Beginning June, the book will be available online in hardcopy or can be downloaded straight onto your computer, iPad or Kindle (or any e-reader, even your smart phone.
This is for 2x hard copy books.
2 x Best Behaviour by Tony Holmwood ( Soft Cover Book )
We understand that from time-to-time you may need to return an item to us.
Before returning any items please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your reason for requiring a return and organise an approval to return an item.
Before contacting the seller regarding a return please understand the following terms of business:
- The author will not pay for postage if you are returning an item because you have changed your mind, or made a mistake in your ordering.
- If you have changed your mind, or made a mistake, we require notification within 2 business days of the recorded delivery date.
- If you received a faulty or damaged item, we require notification within 2 business days of the recorded delivery date.
- The author is NOT obligated to offer a store credit for products that are returned damaged to our Distribution Centre or never arrive. The author address is: PO Box 1009, Potts Point, NSW 1335, AUSTRALIA. To qualify for a credit an item must be returned in perfect condition ready to be resold. Failure to package a returning item properly will undoubtedly result in no store credit and the product will be returned to the customer.
- A store credit issued for a return will be for the value of the returned item only. A store credit for a specific item does not cover the cost of postage.